This Website provides access to trading, pricing, news and other information services related to semi-precious stones and artificial diamond jewellery.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
- Add the selected diamond(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
- Choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Call +(91) 9810325940 to place an order. The Customer will receive the form for ordering via email/ courier based on their convenience.
Orders, are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by miamojewels.com
To confirm the orders, miamojewels.com may at random, call up the Customer who have placed orders through the Website and ask for verification. miamojewels.com will confirm the order only after the verification is satisfactorily completed.
Once the purchase of item(s) is confirmed, miamojewels.com:
- In the case of Loose Diamond or customised jewellery – order for the diamond(s), set it on the Mount and deliver it to the Member; or
- In the case of Jewellery – order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it to the Customer.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Customer towards an order, miamojewels.com shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Customer without any liability whatsoever.
RBI Mandate for PAN Card and COD
- PAN CARD proof is mandatory for orders above Rs. 50,000. Order will be cancelled if the customer fails to produce the same.
- Cash on Delivery is not available.
1. If a customer cancels a made-to-order jewellery order, the advance amount will be refunded to the customer only if the jewellery order has not been executed.
2. In case a customer cancels a customised made-to-order jewellery order, there will be a 50% deduction of the order value before the refund is processed to the customer.
3. If a customer does not pick up a made-to-order jewellery order within 60 days from the store, the order will stand cancelled, and the advance amount will be refunded to the customer in the form of a gift card.
4. In case a customer does not pick up a customised made-to-order jewellery order within 60 days from the store, the order will be cancelled and 50% of the order value will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded to the customer in the form of a gift card.